Friday, May 17, 2013

The New WWE Championship Belt

What's up gang! Migs here, and I would just like to say welcome to my blog. The place where I write reviews about movies and movie props.

Today, I would just like to give my truthful thoughts on the new WWE championship belt. This belt was unveiled last February by WWE superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson on Monday Night Raw. The very first time I actually saw this belt was on Facebook. The very first thing that came to my mind was: "It's soooo... different". So I did some research on this belt on Safari and YouTube, and I was really quite surprised. And it kept me thinking, WHAT'S NEXT? I mean what's going to happen to the WWE. I personally think that the old WWE Championship Belt was better. This was the belt I grew up with. I thought that that belt was a piece of art. I mean, hell, I've made three of those belts, and it was my very first homemade belt, it will surely be missed.


 As for the new WWE Belt, when I first saw it, I thought that it was very ugly, but just like when Raw changes it's theme, I got used to it. The main plate is very beautiful. It simply looks like a championship belt. But I think that the big WWE logo in the center plate has to much diamonds. I would prefer just one big diamond that is the shape of the WWE. At least that would look better. 

As for the side plates, I prefer that they just make the real one look like the replica one. I prefer one normal side plate rather than a customized side plate for whoever is holding the championship. I just think that's too much work

All in all, I think the  new WWE Championship Belt is amazing. But the spinner belt will always special place in my heart. 

Rating: 9.5/10
Style: 8.5/10
Look: 9/10
Date of Release: 7.5/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment